Friends of Hortonville Library (FOHL) was established in April 1991. Membership is open to all persons interested in the library. Membership dues have been a major source of our funding. In years past FOHL has assisted with interior renovation of the library, sponsored bookmark contest in the schools, provided Books for Babies, sponsored used book sales and volunteered when extra help was needed at the library.
Contact FOHL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traci Martens - President
- Pat Moe - Vice President/Secretary
- Traci Martens - Treasurer
- Maintain an association of persons intersted in libraries and enjoy the fellowship of friends
- Focus public attention on the library
- Stimulate the use of the library's resources and services
- Receive and encourage gifts and bequests to the library
- Support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community
- Annual ice cream social
- Monthly book discussion group
- Provide programs of interest to the community at large
- Provide funding and support for special library functions
- Monthly meetings as necessary and annual meeting
For more information about FOHL ask at the Hortonville Public Library.
Hortonville Public Library Building Fund
An account has been set up with The Community Foundation For the Fox Valley Region, Inc. specifically for a building project. You can donate directly to the fund at any time. Send your donation to: Community Foundation For the Fox Valley Region, Inc. 4455 W Lawrence St. PO Box 563 Appleton, WI 54912 and specify Hortonville Public Library Building Fund.