Friends of the Hortonville Library
Friends of Hortonville Library (FOHL) was established in April 1991. Membership is open to all persons interested in the library. Membership dues have been a major source of our funding. In years past FOHL has assisted with interior renovation of the library, sponsored bookmark contest in the schools, provided Books for Babies, sponsored used book sales and volunteered when extra help was needed at the library.
Contact FOHL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat Lund-Moe - President
- Lex Jandourek - Secretery
- Jenna Foth - Treasurer
- Maintain an association of persons intersted in libraries and enjoy the fellowship of friends
- Focus public attention on the library
- Stimulate the use of the library's resources and services
- Receive and encourage gifts and bequests to the library
- Support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community
- Provide programs of interest to the community at large
- Provide funding and support for special library functions
- Monthly meetings as necessary and annual meeting
For more information about FOHL stop by the Hortonville Public Library.